Freeman Beauty Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask Review

I am so pissed that my skin actually likes this, because I wanted to hate it. Freeman Beauty products always smell so good, but I think this smells god awful. It smells like perfume-y avocados wrapped in diaper wipes. The smell is strong too...*le barf*

The mask itself is really nice though. The texture was a little more creamy than most masks and it applied a bit thin but was easy to build up if you wanted it a little thicker. The color of the mask was a slightly blue pale green. When the mask dried I did not see any pores like my heavy pull masks and I did not feel tightness in my skin. I think on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the most pull) the oil pull was about a 3. When I washed off the mask my acne that had just been washed with an exfoliant prior to the mask was less red, my face felt very calm and refreshed. My skin was soft and looked brighter. (Although it may just be looking brighter these days because I use a moisturizer every night now!) Bottom line my face felt less oily but more moisturized at the end.

The mask was a really good one for a less harsh mask for me. I am trying to find masks I like for heavy oil pull days and then a mask for a lighter pull. This is a good mask for a medium pull for me, although I hated that smell! It did a really good job of balancing my skin. I think this mask would be good for me year round.

My Rating: 4.5/5 Stars

Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask photo

Nourish and purify with one amazing mask! Rich clays dive deep to purge dirt and oils from pores. Nutrient-rich Vitamin E, Avocado and Oatmeal moisturize for lasting skin softness. Skin looks and feels squeaky clean and is soft to the touch. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Popular Posts