Nature's Garden Honey Bunny Fragrance Oil Review

Honey Bunny smells like walking into a lush store, it's dizzingly sweet and musky with that unique Lush like undertone I can't find words to describe. This fragrance is frequently compared to Honey I Washed the Kids, and it's a fair comparison, although I find Honey Bunny to be a little less creamy sweet like the way their soap smells. Smelling Honey Bunny from a rollerball I bought from Somethin' Special's website (the name on that website is Toffee Sugar Crunch but it's the same thing, copyright reasons or whatnot) I thought Honey Bunny would be fry your eyebrows off strong. However the fragrance settles quickly and becomes much softer after 10 minutes even.

As much as I love that lush store smell there is something about it that gives me a headache, and I did get a headache today after lunch. I think the oil is quite strong although it doesn't project very far, it stays close to your skin with a strong silage. The nice thing about Honey Bunny is that everytime I smell it I like to close my eyes and picture myself opening one of Lush's gift boxes. You know those pretty wrapped things with a bath bomb, lotion, or whatever else. I have never got one of those Lush gift boxes since they pricey but I lust over them, and I think there was out called Queen Bee or whatever that had the Honey I Washed the Kid Soap and Honey bath bomb. When I smell this scent I pretend I have that box in my lap and I am smelling my lush products. I am silly, I know. I apologize for not writing much about notes, but this scent is truly a linear sweet, musky, fog with nothing too discernible.

I do like Honey Bunny, but I don't think we were meant for each other since I associate that smell with headaches. Won't be buying it again, but for a lush dupe kind of oil it is worth checking out.

My Rating: 3/5 Stars

Honey Bunny Fragrance Oil
This fragrance oil by Natures Garden opens with sparkling notes of bergamot, sweet orange, and crisp apple; followed by rich, golden honey nectar, toffee bits, and soft white musk mingling together to create a sweet treat as natural as sunshine.

Popular Posts