Update

Hey guys :)

Been slowing down on reviews lately. My indie oil wearing spree is over and I'm working on using up some samples for more mainstream sort of scents. If you are interested in them though, I am on fragrantica w/ my username being cake n' cuddles.

As far as the freeman products go, my skin seems to be liking this moisturizing, exfoliating, and mask every night. It is a lot of work & product, and I was concerned it would be too much, but my skin seems to be responding to it really well. I had 2 cystic acne marks that have healed since last week, and while I still break out, it's little stuff that doesn't seem like as much of a big deal. Would like to see how this will work out long term.

In the last week I used the black sugar & charcoal mud mask, pineapple enzyme mask, pink grapefruit scrub, lemon and mint mask, avocado, and cucumber peel mask. I know I hate the way the avocado one smells but it seems to work pretty well for me! Having second thoughts about adding it to my regimen permanently, but we'll see the final verdict after I've tried all the masks.

I just used up the charcoal & black sugar mask and grapefruit scrub tonight, last of my packies! So I am going to open up a new mask tomorrow, so there will be a new review! Not sure what I'll pick, I might even just close my eyes and randomly select a pack, I think my skin can handle anything at this point as long as it's not super heavy in moisture since it's still summer.

Popular Posts