Nature's Garden Vanilla Valentine Fragrance Oil Review

Vanilla Valentine is one of my favorite fragrance oils, and was one of the first loves I had that really sparked my interest in wearing fragrance oils. I remember the first time I wore Vanilla Valentine, it was a cold Thursday in early March. I had put it on in the computer lab right before my Physics 2 class, and I was tired and dreading the lecture because Physics kind of bores me. Vanilla Valentine immediately warmed up my skin and changed my mood however, I went from down in the dumps to feeling excited about how great I smelled! I guess that's one of the many reasons I love fragrances so much, sometimes they can just really change my mood for the better.

Vanilla Valentine is a warm, slightly sensuous, sugar rush. The picture of sugar cookies below is kind of misleading because there isn't really anything buttery or "cookie" about this. Vanilla Valentine smells like candied vanilla bean pods with a warm, soft, white musk in the background. I actually cannot compare the sweet vanilla bean pod smell to any food I've ever had, it really just smells like vanilla out of the pod to me. The vanilla bean in here is very similar to Nature's Garden Vanilla Bean Cookie that is a dupe of Vanilla Bean Noel by Bath and Bodyworks. Although Vanilla Valentine is very simple whereas Vanilla Bean Cookie is more complex (and an excellent dupe).

If candy vanilla pods and warm musk appeal to you, you need to get on this, seriously. Although I must say that this doesn't smell like "natural vanilla" if you're really into that, I suggest wearing actual vanilla. I have a sample from Ananda Apothecary that I need to try actually, just thinking while writing. The lasting power is quite good but not nuclear, about 8 hours. Projection & silage check out just fine.

My Rating: 5/5 Stars

Vanilla Valentine Fragrance Oil

This sweetheart fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a perfect blend of creamed vanilla bean and sensual musk to stimulate the senses and arouse your passion for sweetness.  

Popular Posts