Freeman Beauty Coffee & Chai Energizing Paper Eye Mask Review

When I got this with my super set sampler of all the masks I was a little miffed they included an eye mask because that wasn't really a facial product. Bah, oh well I guess. Today is Monday, which for me, a sushi chef, is "the weekend." I worked all day Sunday and had a picnic party all day Saturday. I have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning off till it's back to work with my day off on Saturday all over again. I was feeling very tired this morning, the alarm went off at 10 but I hit snooze. I was pms-ing hard core yesterday in a gloomy mood at work, and this morning at about 5 had to pop some pills because the cramps started up. So in other words today was a hard start.

Perfect timing for my silly energizing eye mask. I opened the package expecting to be greeted by the smell of coffee or chai tea, but instead there was a very generic light floral scent. It reminded me of soft soap a little bit. I was bummed because I really love the way coffee and chai tea smell, ah well. I put on the silly little mask which looked like one of those Halloween masquerade things, except just paper and awfully soggy. I laid down on my bed because I'm pooped and propped my panda clock on my stomach and waited 10 minutes. The mask did not irritate my eyes but I did start to feel a bit of a tingle around minute 5, but it wasn't painful or irritating.

When I took my mask off I did feel quite refreshed. The skin around my eyes was well hydrated, less puffy, and I did feel more awake and ready to go. I don't get dark circles at all, so I can't share whether or not they help get rid of them. Overall, the experience was quite nice and I wouldn't mind a repeat. Freeman Beauty sells these things individually for $2, which IMO is a little steep. However, maybe in the future when my Freeman Beauty adventure is over, I could look into another company that makes refreshing eye masks, maybe cheaper by selling them in a box of 12 or something of the like.

My Rating: 3/5 Stars

Coffee & Chai Energizing Paper Eye Mask  photo

Perk up tired eyes with our serum-infused antioxidant paper mask, containing Caffeine to reduce puffiness and tone, and a delicious, Chai-inspired blend of spices to invigorate the senses! Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid helps skin hold tight to water for a dewy look and feel. Mica imparts an iridescent finish to brighten dark circles and help skin look refreshed. Perfect for all skin types.

Popular Posts