Crafter's Choice Chocolate Drizzle Fragrance Oil Review

Not to totally forget about my oil reviews since this blog is about anything that smells! Or anything I feel like really haha. But frankly just about everything I care about smells like something...oddly.

Today I wore one of my favorite fragrance oils, chocolate drizzle. By Crafter's Choice, it's a multipurpose oil that can be used for anything from perfume to candles to soap. I have smelt many a chocolate perfume. I own Amour de Cacao by CSP, Gourmand Coquin by Guerlain, Chocolovers by Aquolina (although it is hazelnut, I know), Serendipitous by Serendipity 3, Santal Majuscule by Serge Lutens, California Chocolate by Olympic Orchids, and Uomo by Valentino. Even with owning all the hoity toity things I LOVE chocolate drizzle. It is the most literal chocolate scent that I own, and it projects so much! You will be filling the room with chocolatey heaven that makes everyone go looking for cookies.

When first applied chocolate drizzle is very strong, just a hint alcoholic before it dries down. Once it's settled I get a chocolate blast that lasts about 4 hours, fill the room strength. By hour 7 it is much softer, more of a skin scent with a little bit of a waxy undertone. I usually reapply just a little bit around hour 5 so that I get a nice chocolate all day long that does not smell overly waxy. The waxy undertone is not strong or very noticeable, it just doesn't smell as delightful. Overall this is very close to perfect.

My Rating: 4.5/5 Stars



A delicate blend of milk and dark chocolate with hints of vanilla. (They used the word delicate, how cute. It's not delicate in the least)

Popular Posts