Shantay Set!!!

More reviews are on the way for Freeman Beauty. I have ordered their sachet shantay variety set that includes 22 sachets to try ALL their products, plus a free extra sachet. The total price w/ shipping came to be $32. So that means each sachet costs $1.39 which is what my local walmart charges for their freeman sachets. But this set is still pretty awesome because you get all those hard to find ones, and free shipping to your doorstep means you won't waste gas or time. The sachet set is available at this 25% off rate until 8/31. If you happen to read this in time to order it I would do so! I have never seen a variety set like this before, and I have been popping onto freeman's site every now and again for a better part of a year.

 Of course it's so much better to buy the full sized product of freeman stuff, after all the sell 6 ounces of their product for $4 and 0.5 ounces for $2 which just seems like total bullshit. But it's shocking how many of their "new" products aren't offered in full size, and many of the *new products* have been around since January. Bah. Either way I am very excited for my goodies, I will probably be reviewing one product every week. I've already reviewed some of these...but I still have 16 new things to review! <3

Sachet Shantay Super Set! photo

Popular Posts