Freeman Beauty Acai Facial Purifying Clay Mask Review

Up to date, this is the the thinnest clay-dry on mask I've ever used. I feel like I used more of this product than normal, just trying to make it look like their was enough product on my face lol. This product smelt so good! Like a tropical berry smoothie or something. The mask was a light blue, which surprised me because based on the packaging I thought it would have a purple or pink tint.

This is a nice, simple, light pull mask. It didn't suck my face dry, infact it still feels like I have more oil I'd like to get rid of, since it's summertime, which leads me to believe this would be perfect for cooler weather when my face get's dry! My face is squeaky clean though, and so soft. I think the oil pull is about a 1.5 out of 5. I couldn't decide between 1 or 2. It pulls a little bit less than the cucumber peel mask, but they are very close. I think this mask would be perfect for winter, my pores feel very clean.

My Rating: 4/5 Stars

Acai Facial Purifying Clay Mask photo
A quick fix for dulling skin, powered by an 8-antioxidant blend of Acai, Blueberry, Cranberry, Goji, Mango, Mangosteen, Noni, and Pomegranate to neutralize environmental damage. Super oil-absorbent clays draw impurities from skin and clean out clogged pores. Perfect for all skin types.

Popular Posts