Freeman Beauty Cucumber Facial Peel Off Mask Review

This one is the classic I feel like. Everytime I see freeman beauty products being sold they are ALWAYS selling their cucumber mask, and everyone and their 2nd cousin seems to have tried it. The other day my friends brother was telling me how much he liked it, and I was really surprised because I never pegged him for using beauty masks.

Straight off the bat if you really haven't heard much about this mask (unlikely but..) it's a peel meaning that it dries on your face and you peel it off like some creepy 2nd skin. This was my first peel off mask, and I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but it grew on me. Practice makes perfect, the first few times you wear it you might be picking off tiny chunks, but eventually you'll get the hang of it and will be able to almost take off the whole thing at once. This mask is A-OK is my book, just a nice, simple, peel mask. The cucumber aroma is very true to life and refreshing. If we were measuring oil pull on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 is most pull) I would say it's about a 2. It has a bit of pull but won't strip oil from your skin like crazy so if you have normal skin or even a little dry, fear not. This exfoliates also just a little bit since dead skin seems to stick to the peel when you pull it off, you can even see the pattern of skin on the pull. This mask is not to be confused with an exfoliant though, IMO it doesn't do enough work to be a substitute. It cleans the skin and leaves it feeling a bit softer and more soothed. You don't need to wash your face afterwards, but I always run a wet washcloth with water around my face just in case I missed any spots I forgot to pick off. If you want to remove the entire mask with water though it is VERY difficult and a mess so I don't recommend it. I wasn't too keen on the idea of using my fingers to pick off the mask at first because my skin is sensitive and fingernails have a lot of bacteria even with hand washing. But, it's a necessary evil with this mask it seems.

I leave this mask on for 20-30 minutes because I like to make sure this mask is SUPER dry before I remove it because it's so much easier.

Overall this mask is just nice and a classic. It's fun to have around.

My Rating: 3.5/5 Stars




A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Directions: Apply evenly to face, avoiding eye area, eye brows, hair line, and lips. 
Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry. Gently peel off mask. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.

Popular Posts