Nature's Garden Coconut Cream Pie Fragrance Oil Review

I love coconut cream pie in real life, but it was a mistake to buy this. I thought a coconut cream pie fragrance oil would smell a lot more like the sweet, creamy, pie filling rather than a buttery crust, but this was about 50/50 in a bad way. There is something gross and plastic-y about the buttery crust notes, they do not come across well. The coconut is very bland and is not sweet and creamy like I imagined a pie filling to smell like. Overall, I did not like the smell enough to even want to try it another day.

The incredibly blah, slightly gross plastic pie smell projected okay, and lasted about 6 hours before it got really faint. I can't recall the silage as I was trying not to even smell myself. If I were you, I'd try a coconut cream pie fragrance oil from another company before trying this one. If you really want to try it though I got a sample dram from Somethin' Special.

My Rating: 1.5/5 Stars

Coconut Cream Pie Fragrance Oil

This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a rich, creamy vanilla base with notes of coconut, butter, with a hint of fresh baked pie crust. 


Popular Posts