Freeman Beauty Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask Review

Another popular & effective product, the pineapple mask rocks as a gentle but thorough exfoliant. The pineapple mask when squeezed out of the tube is more liquidy than a clay mask, but not quite as watery as a gel mask. It's a pale yellow that goes on pretty much clear that has tiny granules of something...they are just here and there the granules they are hardly noticeable. This mask isn't really made to be massaged in, so it doesn't matter so much but I do like the little bit of grit. I like to rub it around, just for maybe 30 seconds because it feels nice. The mask smells AMAZING like fresh cut pineapple, it's so yummy.

I chill with my pineapple mask on for 15 minutes as I feel a very slight tingly cool feeling on my skin. Afterwards my skin feels less oily and very smooth, I want to say that the oil pull in here is about a 1 on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being most pull). I don't think this product is really supposed to pull oil, when you look at the ingredients there is even oil in the product and I don't really see anything to get rid of it. Still for whatever reason when I use this product I lose the shine, even if it's just the cleaning/exfoliating effect alone, who knows...

This exfoliant rocks for sensitive skin. It is very gentle since it does not really use any sharp little objects like sugar granuales or grounded pits. I love that this product makes my skin feel so even. When you use objects like granuales to exfoliate you are digging little paths around on your skin in circles and you can easily miss spots. With this exfoliating mask the enzymes do the work so it does an even job all over the surface of my skin. I notice that my T-zone feels especially nice, it's hard to work things like sugar crystals around between your eyebrows and nose.

This will be a repurchase again definitely as I've used up over half my tube already. This is a great regular product for me that is gentle as all get out and just perfect for my sensitive skin! The only complaint I have is that I wish the enzymes were just a teeny bit stronger, because sometimes I feel like I am somehow missing a *deeper* clean. I still need something around for heavy duty exfoliating once in a while it seems.

My Rating: 4/5 Stars

Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask photo

This enzyme-activated exfoliating mask revitalizes and reveals your most radiant skin. Pineapple Extract and exfoliating AHAs clear away dulling skin cells and stimulate skin renewal. Skin is revived and refreshed. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Directions: Massage gently onto damp skin. Rinse well. Use three or four times a week.

Popular Posts