Nature's Garden Caribbean Fragrance Oil Review

This oil is a well made, potent pina colada scent that is extra heavy on the pineapple. It smells like a more realistic and ultra concentrated version of bath and bodyworks fresh pineapple that was out years ago, if you can remember it. Honestly if you love pineapple and don't mind coconut I think you will love this fragrance. I barely get the vanilla ice cream in here, I feel like it blends in with the coconut too much for me to really pick it out. Oddly, it kind of smells like there is a touch of coconut ice cream instead.

The scent is so realistic I can almost taste it in my mouth. Frankly, I am really craving pineapple now, but I'm settling for a juice box in fruit punch flavor because that's all I have laying around T__T. I have nothing bad to say about this. It projects well, lasts a long time ( approx: 8 hours), smells amazing, and has heavy silage. I got a compliment on this scent not even 20 minutes after I put it on for the first time. This fragrance is incredibly fun & summery, definitely casual. I obtained my sample from Somethin' Special like usual :).

My Rating: 5/5 Stars

Caribbean Fragrance Oil

This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a tropical paradise blend of coconut, fresh sliced pineapple, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Popular Posts