Crafter's Choice Very Sexy for Her Fragrance Oil Review

Okay, if you read the reviews on Crafter's Choice if you are like me and are a total frag head you will get really pissed off! Everyone is talking about how similar this is to the original, and it is NOTHING like the original because the notes and smell are COMPLETELY different! I feel like I am reading a bunch of drones talking about how a painting is such a nice shade of blue when it's painted completely in red.

Crafter's Choice Very Sexy for Women: A provacative blend of rose and violet with nuances of grapefruit and musk.

Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret: clementine, cappuccino, mimose, camellia, vanilla, amber, and musk.

Okay, so they have one note in common, musk. Whoop de doo. Having the benefit on the doubt I searched fragrantica for any kind of Very Sexy VS flanker this scent could be emulating and I found none. This smells absolutely nothing like the original, I mean sure they are both fruity & floral, but the VS is deep and sexy with it's amber tones, this is not. I think that sexiest musk by parfums de coeur is a better bet if you want something at least a little like VS very sexy, actually. Okay, so getting off my soap box now.

Crafter's Choice Very Sexy for Women is a beautiful scent! Although, I am not so keen on the top notes which is mostly just a soapy smelling grapefruit. When I first put this on I actually just thought "boring shampoo", I was so underwhelmed. Although once the oil warms up on my skin, about an hour later I get this gorgeous candied violets and roses in a bed of warm fruity musk! It's very pretty and feminine. The lasting power of this one isn't as good as some of the oils I've used, it seems to poop out after about 5 hours and becomes really faint. The scent is softer and more delicate in silage, but it's nothing heart breaking, it actually seems to suit the mood of the scent more. Overall I am pleasantly surprised with this oil, I didn't read the notes before I picked up my dram from somethin' special so I had no idea it was so inaccurate. Still, I am glad I found it, and want a full size (2 ounce) from the Crafter's Choice site when the time comes around.

My Rating: 3.5/5 Stars





Popular Posts