Wellington Fragrance Company Vanilla Rose Fragrance Oil Review

Point blank, I am not a fan of this oil. Perhaps I am spoiled, owning Miss Dior le Parfum with it's blend of rose absolutes, or even just owning Bulgarian rose absolute so I frequently smell the real thing. This rose oil smells like a cheap rose scented fragrance oil I got in soap making kit from Micheal's when I was 10. The beauty of a lot of these fragrance oils is that you smell like much more than you paid for, but with this you smell exactly like what you paid for.

I don't get much vanilla in vanilla rose, although I started getting a whiff here and there after I had it on for a few hours. The longevity of this oil is good, and so is the projection. However, I can't get over the cloying, cheap smelling, soapy rose.

My Rating: 1.5/5 Stars

vanilla rose


The creamy richness of vanilla hand blended with the soft floral of a fresh cut rose.

Popular Posts