Freeman Beauty *New* Diamond Mineral Rinse Mask Review

I bought this & the black sugar mud mask just yesterday at walmart. To be honest looking at the packaging I wasn't expecting much. Diamonds? I mean really you are kidding right. Sounds tacky & over the top. Like they are trying to get me to buy this because "diamonds are a girls best friend" over actually having a quality product. And the description? Oh, man. Please don't tell me sparkleberry is in this product, pretty sure that doesn't exist outside where unicorns live.
SO what is actually in here? By the ingredients I can see that this is a semi-hydrating clay mask w/ diamond powder (I guess they weren't joking) and pumice. Further down there are a bunch of fruit extracts with ginger & coconut being the highest up.

All my previous criticism vanished when I tried this product. It came on like a slightly foamy paste with tiny exfoliating pieces of pumice and carbon. It was very easy to apply, the product was a nice consistency that was neither too thick nor too thin to spread evenly. The smell of the product was a clean & slightly fruity combination. The product tingled my skin making it feel clean and very cool. It was incredibly refreshing to use. I kept it on for 15 minutes, I like to usually use masks a little more than what they say, making sure I get full benefits of the ingredients. My skin is sensitive, oily, and acne prone. I very gently massaged it when I first applied this for just a minute & and then gently wiped away when my 15 minutes were up. My skin felt soothed & incredibly clean! It was just wonderful. Best of all the next day I actually saw that a bunch of my acne had cleared up. Kudos to this product seriously, this is the best freeman mask I have tried up to date.

In summary: this product left my skin feeling super clean, smooth, soothed, and the overall experience was very relaxing with the cooling affect. If this wasn't great enough when I woke up in the morning my acne had been significantly cleared up, more so than any other freeman mask I've used before. I'm kinda pissed I need to buy this in the tiny pack, but I know I'll be back. Yes, this is a rave review, lol.

My Rating: 5/5 Stars!!!!!

Diamond Mineral Rinse Mask  photo
Description: Dazzling skin is a girl’s best friend! Our delightfully indulgent mask with Sparkleberry Extract helps fight off environmental assaults to enhance skin’s look and feel over time. Dazzling Diamond Dust flecks glisten as you wear this clarifying clay mask…plus, they polish away dullness to reveal multi-faceted radiance! Unique mask rinses clean for a lasting, super-cool finish.

Directions: Apply mask to damp face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on for 5-7 minutes. Massage into skin using circular motions to activate the exfoliating power of Diamond Dust. Rinse with water. 

Size: 0.5 oz.  

Popular Posts